Spacious open plan living and kitchen with one garden courtyard on the West side and high ceilings.
The living is decorated with White Oak wood paneling and finishing touches. Furnished with all new or near new furniture - flat screen tv etc.
Upstairs contains the two double bedrooms, both with en suites, secondary bedroom has both guest and bedroom access to the bathroom.
Floor-to-ceiling windows with ranch sliding door opening to a modern glass balcony. The bedrooms are also equipped to take a TV which can connect to freeview or sky.
This townhouse couldn't be located better, neighboring Hagley Park, Christchurch Hospital, City Mall and all the restaurants, bars and cafe's in the central city. City living doesn't get any better!
- Right on Hagley Park, next to the hospital & 3 minutes walk to the new Terraces/Farmers market
- Off-street carport
- Fully furnished with all modern furniture.
- Huge floor-to-ceiling windows and big sliding doors for indoor/outdoor living.
- Private front and rear courtyard
- Lockable storage in the courtyard
- Separate laundry area with washing machine and dryer.
- Spacious open plan living and kitchen with a garden courtyard and high ceilings
- The tiled kitchen has all the mod cons you need, temperature-controlled rebated ceiling heating and cooling
- Kitchen equipped with an insinkerator, rangehood, dishwasher, touch-operated hobs, and inbuilt oven
- Furnished with new Queen bed, bedside tables, and large built in wardrobe.
City living does not get any better!
Move in costs:
- $25 per Mattress protector
- 1 week in advance
- 4 weeks bond
- NO letting fee
Contact us for more information and other listings.